Friday, March 15, 2013

King's Bowl coming to I-Drive in April (press photos)

I received some press photos today of the upcoming attraction to International Drive, the upscale bowling alley King's Bowl. 



Here are a few fast facts:


  • 22 bowling lanes
  • four billiard tables
  • one shuffleboard table
  • outdoor bocce ball court (!!)
  • two bars
  • 60+ HDTVs


KINGS Bowl Orlando is located in the I-Drive Live project in the former Gooding’s Plaza on South I-Drive next to Ripley’s Believe it or Not! and Charley’s Steakhouse, at 8255 South International Drive, Suite 120, Orlando, FL 32819

They also put a priority on food and promise to serve right at the lanes.

Open 11am-2am daily (and serving food all the way until close).

I'm getting a construction tour soon and will send more pictures when that's ready!








---
Kevin Yee is the author of numerous independent Disney books, including the popular Walt Disney World Earbook series and Walt Disney World Hidden History.