Tuesday, October 22, 2013

New podcast slideshow: WDW Clicks

My new weekly show will bring you photo updates from Walt Disney World, with an eye toward details, recent changes, and new-to-me tiny upgrades throughout the parks and resorts. Called WDW Clicks, it will also feature a "Where in WDW" type guessing game with a twist (you'll have to see the end of the show to witness the first one!)

Here's the link, or watch in the embed window below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IpjkvRWLu8


Enjoy!

P.S. I will not be the host of Photo Finds any more. That show may continue without me - not sure what they plan to do - but we parted ways amiably because I wanted to branch out a bit.

---
Kevin Yee is the author of numerous independent Disney books, including the popular Walt Disney World Earbook series and Walt Disney World Hidden History.