Sunday, September 23, 2012

Tree of Life Attraction Posters (pics)

In a world where everyone has digital cameras (so: 2002 or so) and smartphones (2009 or so), any new attraction at a Disney park gets full and complete coverage and exposure. No detail is left unphotographed. But what of things that opened before those days? Looking at my own collection of photos, I can easily tell that I am way more comprehensive in my coverage for anything that opened post-2004. But if it was older, my coverage is spotty. I have some things, but not everything.

So when I realize that every so often, I make an effort to "catch up". Here's one such effort--the posters at the queue for It's Tough to be a Bug, in the Tree of Life at DAK. Many of the same posters can be seen at the Tough to be a Bug theater at Disney's California Adventure, but there, the posters have different shapes.

The titles include:


  • The Dung and I
  • Antie
  • Beauty and the Bees
  • A Cockroach Line
  • Barefoot in the Bark
  • The Grass Menagerie
  • My Fair Ladybug
  • Little Shop of Hoppers
  • A Stinkbug Named Desire
  • Web Side Story


Enjoy!














---
Kevin Yee is the author of numerous independent Disney books, including the popular Walt Disney World Earbook series and Walt Disney World Hidden History.